Full Farm Membership
1. FABA Education, Networking, and other events at member-discounted rates
2. Opportunities to volunteer at FABA-sponsored events
3. FABA website listing of your farm with a link to your own Website and email address.
4. OpenHerd membership at no charge
5. Alpaca products for sale links to the FARM store tab.
6. Sell your products at venues that FABA will be involved in.
7. Promote your farm with pictures on the FABA website that will “link to your Farm Website.”
8. Advertise Events under the “Events Page.”
9. On the Members page on the Website-under your farm listing; you can list all services you provide.
10. Highlight Your Farm for the low cost of $35.00 on FABA’s Home page, with a link to your farms' website.
11. Request funding to attend seminars or events through the FABA EDUCATIONAL GRANT Program
12. FABA “Members Wanted” opportunity. As a member, if you refer someone that joins FABA in 2020 you will receive $10.00 off your 2021 Membership Dues
13. “In the News” Section on the FABA Website gives you the opportunity to send the link to any event/article etc that has been done on your farm. Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not only can becoming a member of FABA enable you to gain alpaca and fiber knowledge necessary to make your farm a successful one, but can open new doors to educating the public, promoting Alpacas in Florida, and be part of a dedicated group of Alpaca owners/breeders.